Political and Miscellaneous Articles by: Dennis L. Siluk

Here are Dennis' views on the political scene, along with other issues, be looking for them in the future, they will be coming off and on; along with guest articles, for those who wish to share their opinions, simply email Dennis at dlsiluk@msn.com, and he will select those he likes and put them on his site. see site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Japan’s Rage for Pyongyang

Japan’s Rage for Pyongyang
[7/12/2006]


Pacifism vs. pre-emptive strikes—all I’d need to do if I was a Japanese person, after this most recent act of aggression by North Korea by sending over a missile towards their homeland, is remember Kiewit; like the old American saying goes: “Remember the Alamo,” that would wake me up. Hell with the nice words of ‘let’s negotiate,’ when there is nothing to negotiate but prepare: you bomb me, I bomb you, now it’s time to talk.
The first thing I’d do would be to write a new constitution, and not with American interest involved, that would come second or third. If you allow someone to take your interests into account in battle, you will fall short (and North Korea has declared war on Japan, like it or not; if the US was not present, Japan would be long gone); they will always look at their self-interest first. And the US is stepping back from the Asia recreantly. I’d not let China or anyone remind me of my [Japan’s] wartime march and/or brutalism in WWII, it was a bad war, but all wars are bad, I’d reminded the world China tried to exterminate Tibet, and still has a horrid prison record for its people. And North Korea is starving their people alive, to build a nuclear arsenal, while they want South Korea and Japan to buy their bread. And America does not have a very good record in Vietnam or Iraq, so let’s put all the pointing of fingers aside, we are all guilty of wartime crimes; what I see is the Japanese people, like the South Korean people, have gotten soft, and do not want to take the time or effort to build a forces to naturalize their enemy. The old saying goes, let them take charge of your life, and they will.
I’d add a few cruse missiles to my newfound arsenal, and aim them at North Korea, and China, should she decide to be the bully, either country would think twice, especially the North. Bury WWII, it is old news; we are in a New World Order, and if Japan does not change, it will be left behind, and China and North Korea will be holding the aces, and blackmail her into submission.
The majority of Japanese folks did not like the crisis of the firing of the missiles; while 10% didn’t care, but I suppose they were Chinese or Korean citizens living in Japan, because I can’t figure out anyone who would like such a threat as a rocket being sent over towards their homeland, or near it, and not say a word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home