Political and Miscellaneous Articles by: Dennis L. Siluk

Here are Dennis' views on the political scene, along with other issues, be looking for them in the future, they will be coming off and on; along with guest articles, for those who wish to share their opinions, simply email Dennis at dlsiluk@msn.com, and he will select those he likes and put them on his site. see site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Israel, the World and the Hounds of Damascus

Israel, the World and the Hounds of Damascus
[7/18/2006]

Reference is made to the new crisis along the boarder of Israel and Lebanon: I do realize Israel has to pay attention to world opinion, even if it is always wrong, and against them, be it from the EU or UN, especially, who have no joy in supporting Israel, only after pressure from the US. But they are going to have to stop playing the Hezbollah and Hamas games and get down to business.
We all know the world will criticize Israel no matter what, I mean, they’d like to see them underground, like Hama’s has said right along, and like Syria and Iran have done for fifty years. I think Iran gives them 500-million dollars a year to see how many Jews they can kill a day. My solution to the problem is the same as Sarah Benchetrit, 57 who was hospitalized because of Hazbollah’s rockets, she says, “We should wipe Hazbollah off the map without pity and without listening to criticism from the rest of the world.” Sarah I agree with you 100%, but I’d even take this a little farther: I’d wipe out Damascus and Tehran also, in the process, where Hazbollah received there 12,000-rockets, and get their money. If you are going to kill a snake you don’t grab him by the tail, rather, you cut his head off; I know this works, I’ve done it in Alabama, back in 1978. Funny, the body still moves, but it is teeth less.
Lebanon must stomach the responsibility of harboring Hezbollah, like it or not. And if Hazbollah wants to hide in the city among the so called innocent, the so called innocent better get out their guns and shoot them, or if I was Israel, I’d not put my soldiers in harms way because citizens are allowing them to sleep in their houses. If a robber was in my house, I’d not hesitate, and that is exactly what Hazbollah is. You can’t expect Hazbollah to move on its own, they are getting paid to cause chaos for Israel, as Iran builds it nuclear capability, and Syria digs in for the long run.
Hassan Nasrallah promised more surprises, for Israel, that is a deadly threat, thus, I’d give them one long wakeup call, 24-hours a day until their underground bunkers collapse on top of them. You fight fire with fire. I don’t believe the issue is with Israel winning the war, rather listening to world opinion—don’t. This is the time now to blow the hell out of them, before the world forgets who started the war, and they all cry to the UN, and the UN puts pressure on the US, and the US has to demand Israel take some more crap from the Hounds of Damascus, lest they lose their $4-billion dollars a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home