Political and Miscellaneous Articles by: Dennis L. Siluk

Here are Dennis' views on the political scene, along with other issues, be looking for them in the future, they will be coming off and on; along with guest articles, for those who wish to share their opinions, simply email Dennis at dlsiluk@msn.com, and he will select those he likes and put them on his site. see site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com

Friday, February 20, 2009

Obama: Entertainer of the Month ((letter: 6)(2-20-2009))

Obama: Entertainer of the Month
The Entertainer ((Letter: 6) (2-20-2009))


If Obama does anything well, it is that he entertains me. He should be in line to take over the David Lettermen show when he retires; he’d do well on it. He has dropped 9-points, and he’s only been President, one month. He is going to give financing for old mortgages to old mortgage holders, you know those that didn’t pay their mortgage on time, went to Disneyland or Los Vegas; it’s called in old fashion terms, rewarding the thief, while the hard worker pays on time. I know what he’s going to say: everything’s not perfect. I swear this guy is walking like a duck in circles. But he’s a proud one, I sure can say that. I just hope no real big crisis happens, God help us all then. They say, two out of three American’s have approved of his stimulus program, so that leaves 100-million unsatisfied customers. That may grow pretty soon; and if I was at the race track, I’d not place too much money on a horse with those odds, two out of three is a winning hand, but it tells you something: you can fool some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time, but not all the people all of the time, and that is the corner I’m standing at, and soon he’ll show up there I’m sure. American’s voted for popularity, not change, or down to earth, politics, they voted for who could entertain them the best, and he was the best showmen in town, and it shows as he tries to figure out what he’s going to do, and to be honest, he doesn’t have clue. It’s too early to say “I told you so,” and I hope really I don’t have to, but if the shoe fits, I will. On the other hand, I may owe a few people an apology, but I’d bet on that, I think I got a winning horse there, and I won’t have to apologize.
He signs bills and doesn’t know where he’s going to but the killers in the Cuban prison; there is even talk about giving them citizenship, are we all going crazy? I’d say send them back to their countries, the ones that want to put them in the electric chair, or hang them, and be done with it. The last group of 400-prisoners that were set free because of all these rightwing, self-righteous, human rights people, 67 of them went out and killed more Americans, more British, more Iraqis families, don’t the human rights works have a heart for the innocent, or only for the criminals. I was once a advocate, supporter in one of the groups, for prisoners worldwide, and the group asked me to send letters to get folks free, and I did, and I got a letter back from the Congress of the Phillipions, asking me if my group told me all about the fellow I was trying to get free. And I said, I think they did, and they sent me documentation, and he had killed three men, which no one told me about, and they had families, and so forth. And I confronted the issue, and it was explained to me: it was guerrilla warfare, against the government, again something I had to pull out of the man I was trying to free from prison. ´ Point here is, sometimes we just do things, out of emotions, thinking they are right, when we should do them out of thinking, investigation, and then proceed. I wrote the folks back and said, “I was never told the whole truth,” and that was Amnesty International, the liars, I had confronted them, and said I’d not do their dirty work for them ever again, I worked for a Federal Branch of the American Government back then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home