Political and Miscellaneous Articles by: Dennis L. Siluk

Here are Dennis' views on the political scene, along with other issues, be looking for them in the future, they will be coming off and on; along with guest articles, for those who wish to share their opinions, simply email Dennis at dlsiluk@msn.com, and he will select those he likes and put them on his site. see site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com

Monday, July 24, 2006

Abu Omar al-Kurdi: The Kingfish Of Baghdad

Abu Omar al-Kurdi: The Kingfish Of Baghdad


By Dennis L. Siluk
Jan. 26, 2005

He’s got a long name that’s for sure, and a long list of car bombings; he’s killed his own people with, his own kind without a blink of an eye. You can rest assure there is division among the Islamic world, and hypocrisy piled as high as you can climb; he is the proof in the pudding. I would think because of such people like Saddam who forced feed them past the infancy stage, they never acquire a free thinking mind. To be quite honest, I doubt they will ever get fully over this developmental stage; I would pray they would though, and that I’m wrong. Maybe Europe knows this better than us. Anyhow, the Kingfish of Baghdad, Abu Omar al-Kurdi [for short]; and Ali for shorter, was captured. I’m sure Ali has trained a few good Islamic souls to carry on his mission from Allah. Anyhow, I got thinking of the new Iraqi government, what is due punishment for him. In America we’d put him in a cell, with a TV, some weights to lift, and feed him steak and eggs for breakfast. I hope they put him in a car, and blow it up. I’m Jewish today: an eye for an eye. As a Christian I’d put him in the lions den and walk away, and he could pray to Allah to save him; let’s see how he rates with Allah. Then I’d take a video and send it to that Islamic TV station, Letterman is always making fun of, and let them transmit it all over the Islamic world.

He was said to had been responsible for the UN attack also back in August of 2003 [?] not that it makes all that much difference; I mean, a car bomb in Baghdad, killing 1 or 10-Iraqi’s does not differ with me than killing 11 or 20 UN hot shots; although the UN staff believe it does. Blood is blood and the UN tag is not stapled on the DNA. Mothers, fathers, wives and children all cry the same.

On another note, I notice all the fat-Muslims are in fear the poor little Iraqi does will get a taste of freedom, wise up you could say, and thus, no longer able to lead him by the nose in circles. My gosh, what would life be like then.

------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home