Political and Miscellaneous Articles by: Dennis L. Siluk

Here are Dennis' views on the political scene, along with other issues, be looking for them in the future, they will be coming off and on; along with guest articles, for those who wish to share their opinions, simply email Dennis at dlsiluk@msn.com, and he will select those he likes and put them on his site. see site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com

Monday, September 11, 2006

Messge for Al Qaeda and Ayman al-Zawahiri from Allah

Messge for Al Qaeda and Ayman al-Zawahiri from Allah


For Ayman al-Zawahiri, and his Qaeda Muslims, and the counties that pay tribute to them: such as Iran, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, est., and all the rest of the supporting countries. Allah has given me a message to relay to you: “…the reason you are hiding is because you have damned my face, you have no blood in your face, and you shame me, your courtiers, people, and your leaders, especially Ayhman al- Zawahiri and Osama bin Laden (you shall dye a horrid death). Your videos simply your scorn me, and will be your testimony on judgment day, and I do not teach hate, but I will have my revenge on you. Had it not been for the young and innocent infants, I would have had you destroyed long ago by the United States, and its allies, it is not against my will to see you all of you dirty camel eaters, destroyed by fire, and it will happen soon. But those you least expect. Your websites offend me, and you make me out as your puppet, one you can hide behind doing your dirty work in my name. If you were destroyed it would better for you, than to face me when you die. Your Paradise is simply a robber trying to sell goods to foolish people willing to buy, for self interests. Do you think I cannot see your intentions, what your heart is like…I am not your God nor your goat; it is of your father Satan you appease and belong, not me. You kill in my name, you rape and rob in my name, and now who destroys you by fire and brimstone, will be because I have set a trap for you. Do not think you are so wise as to hide from me.” Allah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home